This vintage Boucherouite rug was handwoven in Morocco. These vibrant pieces are an early example of upcycling, as the materials used to weave the rugs are remnants of recycled fabric.
- Size: 7'6" x 3'11" / 213 x 120 cm
- Material: Recycled wool and cotton
This Moroccan rug will be the perfect runner to any room. Berber carpets are strong and durable for even the busiest area of your home.
- Free Shipping in the U.S.
- Ships in 2-3 days
- Delivery within U.S. occurs 5-7 days from the ship date
- Worldwide shipping. Please inquire for shipping fees.
Due to the vintage nature of this rug, there may be signs of wear or minor imperfections. These characteristics add to the beauty and unique quality of the rug and make this piece truly one of a kind.
Let us help you find your perfect rug! If you don't find exactly what you are looking for on our website, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Just email us a picture or a description of what you're looking for, and we will find it or have it made for you.