Beni Ourain Area Rug features a thick sheep wool pile for a luxuriously soft rug that adds comfort and character to any space.
- Material: 100% naturally indigo dyed wool
- Size: 6'7" x 9'8" / 200 x 295 cm
This Moroccan rug will be the perfect area rug for any room. Berber carpets are strong and durable for even the busiest area of your home.
- Professionally cleaned before shipping
- Ships within 2-3 days
- Delivery within the U.S. occurs 5-7 days from the ship date
- Free Shipping to the U.S.
- Worldwide shipping. Please inquire about shipping fees.
Our Beni Ouarain rugs of 100% wool are individually hand-woven by women of the Beni Ouarain tribe in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Originally, the Beni Ourain nomadic tribes used these rugs as floor insulation, bedding, and blankets to keep warm in the harsh mountain winters.
As each rug is individually woven, there may be minor imperfections created by the artists that make your purchase truly one of a kind.
Let us help you find your perfect rug! If you don't find exactly what you are looking for on our website, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Just email us a picture or a description of what you're looking for, and we will find it or have it made for you.